440 Ridgefield Residents have signed our petition
to limit the use of
gas-powered leaf blowers
Effective January 1, 2025, Petition in Support of a Ridgefield Town Ordinance to limit the use of Gas-Powered Leaf Blowers
I am a registered voter in the Town of Ridgefield, CT and I support the enactment of a town ordinance to limit the use of gas-powered leaf blowers to the following:
- Clean Up Seasons during the hours of 8 am to 7 pm
- Clean Up Seasons are: April 1st to May 14th; and October 15th to November 30th. Not including State or Federal Holidays.
- Actions during and necessitated by an emergency;
- For agricultural operations on premises in excess of 5 acres;.
- On State owned properties;
- Use by public utilities; and
- On Town-owned properties. This exception for Town-owned properties does not include those areas of the Ridgefield Golf Course which are within 500 feet of a reside
Contact us at the email below if you would like to sign our petition.